Making a statement with natural stone walling
Natural stone walling is a great way to make a statement that won’t date in any interior or exterior.
18 August, 2016
The tactile nature and diverse colour palette provides a raw, timeless quality that marries well with both modern and traditional architecture. It’s the variations in texture along with the patina of natural stone, which changes overtime as a building ages, that injects interest and character into a space.
Why use natural stone walling to make a statement?
Combining natural stone walling with other materials such as render, timber, bagged brick or plaster comes with it’s advantages beyond making a visual statement.
- It suits contemporary and traditional architecture
- Stone is available in a crisp, clean finish or ruggered and raw
- It will last for years to come requiring little upkeep
- It’s affordable
- The application is easy
- It can be used internally or externally
- It’s eco-friendly
- The sound absorption is excellent
- It retains heat in winter and remains cool in summer
Natural stone wall projects to inspire
Unsure of just how to use natural stone in your space? Here’s a collection of projects where natural stone has been used to enhance a space.
Enjoy browsing through our vast range of natural stone walling options here.